How do you build a Portfolio of shares of artworks on ArtSquare.io? Here’s how it works
ArtSquare.io is on a mission to make art sales accessible through fractional ownership. Fractional ownership means that you own art together with other people by buying shares in listed artworks. How do you build a Portfolio of shares of artworks on ArtSquare.io? Here’s how it works.
Once you’ve signed up to ArtSquare.io for free and completed your profile, you need to top up your Wallet to start buying shares in listed artworks. You can deposit funds into your Wallet by using your credit or debit card, Apple Pay and Google Pay, or by making a bank transfer. You can deposit supported cryptocurrencies, too.
To top up your Wallet:
- Click the “+ Add Funds” button in the top right corner of the platform
Under “Wallet”, in the left side menu, click on “Deposit”
- Select your preferred deposit method (Credit Card/Bank Transfer)
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit (in EUR) and then click on “Submit”
- Add your payment details on Stripe. It’s safe
Check your funds by heading to “Wallet” on the left side menu. You’re all set to buy Digital Art Shares.
On ArtSquare.io, you can buy Digital Art Shares in Live Listings and reserve shares in Upcoming Listings. Digital Art Shares are fractions of value of real-world artworks we issue using Blockchain technology.
To buy Digital Art Shares
- Go to “Listing” on the left side menu of the platform. You can choose your favorite viewing mode (List View/Grid View) on the top right corner of the page
- Under “Listing”, select “Live Listing” to see currently listed artworks
- Choose and artwork and click on the “Buy” button
- In the pop-up window, enter the amount of Digital Art Shares you want to buy and then click on “Buy”
- Review your order and click on “Submit”
Check your Digital Art Shares and Transactions at any point in your Portfolio from the left side menu.