How do you build a Portfolio of shares of artworks on ArtSquare.io? Here’s how it works
ArtSquare.io is on a mission to make art sales accessible through fractional ownership. Fractional ownership means that you own art together with other people by buying shares in listed artworks. How do you build a Portfolio of shares of artworks on ArtSquare.io? Here’s how it works.
Once you’ve signed up to ArtSquare.io for free and completed your profile, you need to top up your Wallet to start buying shares in listed artworks. You can deposit funds into your Wallet by using your credit or debit card, Apple Pay and Google Pay, or by making a bank transfer. You can deposit supported cryptocurrencies, too.
To top up your Wallet:
- Click the “+ Add Funds” button in the top right corner of the platform
Under “Wallet”, in the left side menu, click on “Deposit”
- Select your preferred deposit method (Credit Card/Bank Transfer)
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit (in EUR) and then click on “Submit”
- Add your payment details on Stripe. It’s safe
Check your funds by heading to “Wallet” on the left side menu. You’re all set to buy Digital Art Shares.
We’ve made it possible to give Digital Art Shares as a gift to your friends, too.
To gift DAS:
- Head over to “Listing” and select either “Live Listing” or “Upcoming”
- Choose an artwork and click on the “Gift” button
- In the pop-up window, enter the amount of Digital Art Shares you want to give as a gift and the beneficiary’s email. Then click on the “Gift” button
- Review your order and click on “Submit”
The beneficiary will receive an email about your gift and will be prompted to log in or sign up to ArtSquare.io for free to collect their Digital Art Shares.