Once you’ve verified your new ArtSquare account via email, take the next step and fill out your profile. Not only you’ll earn ASQ for completing your profile, you’ll also get all set to explore our Listings and enter the Top DAS Collector scoreboard. Read this article to learn how to get started on ArtSquare.io
SET UP YOUR PROFILE (while earning ASQ!)
Filling out your brand-new ArtSquare profile is the first step to creating your place in our DAS collector community. Once you’ve verified your account via email, log into the platform and follow these steps:
- Click on your profile picture on the right top corner of the platform
- Select “Profile” from the menu
- Add both your “Personal Information” and “User Profile” details
- Click “Save” to add your information
You will earn ArtSquare Coins by completing each field! (i.e. profile picture, nickname, mobile number, bio, date of birth). ASQ are awarded after first-time completion of each field only. Watch the desktop tutorial here.
CHECK YOUR DAS COLLECTOR RANKING (and boost your score)
When you buy Digital Art Shares in a Listing, you can compete with other members of the community to enter the top 3 of DAS collectors and earn ASQ. Here’s how to check the scoreboard and boost your score:
- Go to “Listing” and click on the artwork’s name in Live Listing or Upcoming.
- From the artwork’s window, select “Top DAS collector”
- View your ranking and check the DAS Collector History to get to know the other co-owners.
If you are one of the top 3 DAS collectors by the end of the Listing, you’ll be rewarded with ASQ. Watch the desktop tutorial here.