ArtSquare participated to the last #Tokenomics Edition, that was celebrated at the EXPO Costa del Sol in Marbella (Malaga).
Antonio Fabrizio, VP @ ArtSquare, went through some examples about what ArtSquare can tokenize and what solutions we offer to the Art Market.
We went through some examples of asset tokenization from very different fields: Image Rights (Globatalent), Real Estate (@expocostadelsol), agriculture (Tree Farm Token, democratic organizations and Art Rights (ArtSquare.io).
ArtSquare team broke down for the audience the multifaceted relation between the Art Market and Blockchain, providing details and tools to understand the technology behind our platform. Transparency and traceability are probably the biggest perks that Blockchain is able to offer to the Art Market system and its users.
Art is becoming a financial product, and Blockchain is making it happen.
We also explained the Art Sector Challenges and ArtSquare Solutions.
- Budget barriers. ArtSquare eliminates them since it is designed to tokenize Artworks: any Artwork portion is represented by a determinate amount of tokens, without depending on the amount invested and the purchase is available for everyone.
- Transparency on provenance and value. We have an Art Repository validated by Art Pros (ArtSquare Professional Tutors: key influencers with proven industry expertise, such as curators and technicians, who assess the value, conditions, and originality of Artworks.
- Confusion on Ownership and Governance for multi-owned Artworks. Rules bound in Modular Smart Contract which will allow Art Owners to define ownership, governance rules and rights of the future listed Artworks, to prevent litigation and issues with Art Investors.
- Illiquidity of Artworks for Art Owners. Thanks to tokenization based on our exclusive Modular Smart Contract, Artworks are liquid and tradable with the ArtSquare Community.
- Disinvestment of Artwork asset. ArtSquare has available an Art Exchange that guarantees liquidity. In addition to the traditional exchange dynamics matching same value orders, one of the solutions we will introduce to help with potential liquidity issues, is the ArtSquare Token reserve backed by each AWT. This protocol solves liquidity issues with small-cap market AWT tokens, because it will allow switches to any other traded AWT or exchanges in ASQ tokens at anytime.
ArtSquare.io – Fine Art for Any Budget